It has never been more important to help young people find their place in society. Schools
are constantly being creative in seeking ways to achieve this and to develop their students’
employability skills. Attend this conference to be inspired through new opportunities,
networking and innovative case studies.
- Benefit from an update on the local and national education agenda
- Great networking opportunity; all schools and colleges in Lincolnshire and Rutland will be invited to attend
- The current concerns of young people will be highlighted
- Be involved in the launch of Skills Tree, an exciting new service offered by The EBP
- Hear directly from young people who have benefitted from The EBP’s opportunities
- Meet your EBP Community Coordinator - your dedicated member of The EBP team
- Understand what support is available to meet your requirements from The EBP and
- partner organisations
For further details or to book a place, please contact Rachel on 01522 574100 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please speak with your Community Co-ordinator.Back to latest news