Welcome to the Knights' Trail!
We are delighted that The EBP has been appointed as the official education partner for the trail. We have created an education programme to complement the trail and embed our local history into the school curriculum. All participating schools and academies will receive their very own half-sized knight to decorate and keep as part of their involvement in this unique project.
The Lincoln Knights’ Trail Education Programme will be launched at this year’s Lincolnshire Show on 21 st and 22nd June. The half-sized knights will then be displayed within cultural and prominent venues across the city of Lincoln from late June until the start of September, before being returned to participating schools.
- Boston Grammar School
- Boston High School
- Carre’s Grammar School
- Charles Baines Community Primary School
- Cherry Willingham Community School
- Cordeaux Academy
- De Aston School
- Dunholme St Chad's Church of England Primary School
- Eagle Community Primary School
- Faldingworth Community Primary School
- Hartsholme Academy
- Heighington Millfield Primary Academy
- Holbeach Primary Academy
- Huntingtower Community Primary Academy
- Lincoln Christ's Hospital School
- Lincoln Minster School
- Lincoln Monks Abbey Primary School
- Lincolnshire Teaching & Learning Centre
- Mount Street Academy
- The North Wolds Federation
- Osgodby Primary School
- The Priory City of Lincoln Academy
- The Priory LSST
- The Priory Ruskin Academy
- The Priory Witham Academy
- Sincil Sports College
- Sir Francis Hill Primary School
- Sir Robert Pattinson Academy
- Skellingthorpe Saint Lawrence CE Primary School
- Spilsby Primary Academy
- St Faith and St Martin Church of England Junior School
- St Francis Special School
- St John's Primary Academy, Bracebridge Heath
- Sturton by Stow Primary School
- The Thomas Cowley High School
- Waddington All Saints Primary School
- Washingborough Academy
- Welton St. Mary's Church of England Primary Academy
- Westgate Academy
- William Farr C of E Comprehensive School
- Willoughton Primary School
Fundraising can be a great way to get your whole school and local community involved in the project whilst raising money for your knight and The Nomad Trust, the trail's charity partner.
Funds will go towards the new Nomad Centre which will serve the most vulnerable in our community. The proposed centre will look to offer emergency direct access accommodation, supported accommodation as well as day services. The day services will give service users access to mental health support, nurses/GPs, vocational training as well as meals, laundry and washing facilities etc. The Nomad Trust need all the help they can get to create this fantastic facility which is anticipated to cost £3.1 million to build!
Please contact Emma Welbourn on 01522 574100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on fundraising.
Image on homepage, courtesy of the Lincolnshire Echo.
Lincoln Knights' Trail Education Programme sponsor: