Permanent Contract - Base £30k OTE £45k
Based at The EBP’s Lincoln office (requests to be based in one of our regional offices at Melton Mowbray or Northampton will be considered)
We are looking for an experienced and commercially-focused Sales Manager to ensure our continued success through the creation and implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy to cover all of our products and services.
The successful candidate will;
- Have full management responsibility for staff based in three separate offices across the East Midlands and will have significant experience in leading and motivating teams to meet challenging sales targets.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Growth and the rest of the Leadership Team in the management of a multi-million-pound commercial business.
- Design and implement sales strategies appropriate for all current and future contracts.
- Support the sales team to build strong relationships with key external stakeholders (e.g. schools/colleges, young people, parents/guardians).
- To strategically review product performance in line with budgets, resource plans, targets and the business plan.
- To have financial responsibility for all sales budgets.
- To work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a successful experience for young people.
- Base salary of £30,000 with OTE up to £45,000.
- Generous 6% employer contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Life assurance at four times salary.
- Optional private medical insurance.
- Company car on completion of probation period.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01522 574117.
To apply, please complete an application form and return via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 19 November 2017 (although we may close earlier due to the high levels of interest in this role).
If you are interested in NCS mentoring opportunities, please visit www.ncsem1.org.uk/mentor
At The EBP children and young people are at the heart of everything we do, therefore our top priority is the protection and safeguarding of children and young people. The EBP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff, partners and volunteers to share this commitment.
We ensure staff are recruited under our robust safer recruitment processes, which includes checking references and enhanced DBS checks where applicable. All staff and volunteers are required to complete mandatory safeguarding training regardless of whether they work with children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We have a suite of safeguarding procedures, policies and guidance for all of our managers, staff and volunteers to ensure we actively promote children and young people’s welfare and safety in all activities.